- Huth sells WORLDWIDE - Call for your distributor
- Need AUSTRALIAN DISTRIBUTORS - Contact us for Details
- Check out our line of AK aluminized and stainless steel collectors
- Now your complete source for Ben Pearson products
- Custom Made Tooling Available - Call 800-558-7808
- Bend Square Tubing! Expand your bender's capabilities . . .
- Offering EDUCATIONAL SPECIALS to schools, colleges, etc.
- Lease Option Available for all Benders...
- NOW AVAILABLE - 3012 HORIZONTAL RAISED DIE BENDER
- NOW AVAILABLE - 3012 VERTICAL RAISED DIE BENDER
1674 Expander Demo
Huth's Model 1674 is a versatile dual headed portable expander, with expanding capabilities from 1" to 6" this machine has 25,000 and 49,000 pounds of force. Create slip joints, beads, flanges, flares and ball joints or have tooling made to meet your requirements. Tooling Package 074 contains 1 1/2" to 6" straight segment sets.
Learn More About:
1674 Portable Expander
HUTH Control Wrinkle Dies
The purpose of Control Wrinkle Dies is the ability to bend thinner wall material and the bending of Stainless Steel. When using traditional bending dies these types of materials will randomly distort while bending. Control Wrinkle Dies control this distortion telling the material how to form.
Learn More About:
Huth Die Packages
Welcome to Huth-Ben Pearson International, LLC!
Huth has been the leading manufacturer and supplier of pipe and tube benders around the world for over 50 years. With its equipment and tooling designed and manufactured in Hartford, Wisconsin, we offer a complete line of benders and precision tooling under both the Huth and Ben Pearson name and traditions.
Both Huth and Ben Pearson are recognized as the best in the industry from the quality of the products manufactured to the superior customer service offered by our experienced personnel.
Huth also offers a complete line of portable expanders capable of expanding, reducing, and flaring the ends of tube and pipes to meet any customer needs as well as other accessories and tooling to assist the exhaust shop technicians.
Take a look at our Web site to view our complete product line and tooling. Please give us a call at 800-558-7808 for any of your needs and our experienced staff will be happy to discuss them with you.